Giusto Sapore Dark Balsamic Vinegar - Italian Gourmet Gluten Free - 6-pack
- Manufacturer:Giusto Sapore
Brand New : $46.53
(Florida Resident's Pay 7% Sales Tax extra)
- FAMILY MADE: Premium gourmet dark balsamic vinegar brand that is imported and made in Italy.
- ORIGIN: Balsamic of Modena dark balsamic vinegars are made following a traditional recipe
- FLAVOR: The dark balsamic vinegar is aged in wooden barrels for superior flavor.
- TASTE: Slightly sweeter and tends to have a thicker consistency.
- P.G.I.: Any product which is not made in the legal area of Modena, under specific European Union production regulations cannot receive the P.G.I certification.
Giusto Sapore Dark Balsamic Vinegar 1.14/6% 25oz
Giusto Sapore Premium Dark Balsamic Vinegars of Modena
Made following a traditional recipe using partially fermented, cooked or concentrated grape must, then added to pure wine vinegars. They are aged in wooden barrels for superior flavor. Only vinegar from the fermented, cooked juices of grapes such as Trebbiano and Lambrusco made in Modena province, in the heart of the Emilia-Romagna region of northern Italy, can be called “balsamic vinegar”. Any product which is not made in the legal area of Modena, under specific European Union production regulations cannot receive the P.G.I certification (Protected Geographic Indication) and therefore cannot use the word “balsamic vinegar” in its product description. White balsamic is made by blending white grape must with white wine vinegar, cooked at a low temperature to avoid any darkening. The tastes are similar, though dark balsamic is slightly sweeter and tends to have a thicker consistency. The white has more of a clean aftertaste. Choose white balsamic to use for dressings, sauces or light-colored dishes.
Gisuto Sapore - Just the Right Flavor.
Dressings: The dark vinegar has more of a sweet aftertaste. Choose dark balsamic to use for dressings, sauces or light-colored dishes.
For Use: One of the easiest and most decadent ways to dress up salads, appetizers, meats, and even desserts is dark balsamic vinegar.
Giusto Sapore, (joos-stǒ sa-ṕo-ṝe), Italian for Just the Right Flavor, is the retail brand for Just Ryt Foods, Inc. The South Florida based company founded in 2010 specializes in importing Italian and Mediterranean fine foods.